Thursday, November 8, 2012

In My Heart

I've been wanting to do something like this ever since we moved in.

Recently Updated4
via
I've seen heart collages done so many ways but I never could quite decide on what I wanted or where. Now that the bedroom is finally coming together I had a nice big blank wall to work with I figured, what the heck.


What was once the spot for my mirror is now home to an ever changing art installation. 


Now every night I get to roll over and see the last ten years of my life in pictures. Everything from our first date in 2003 (the one with chopsticks) to our trip to Mexico this year. 


I'm still on the fence about putting them in frames (so far they are stuck to the wall with that sticky stuff you used to hang posters in college). I like that it is more informal and can change but frames might define it better. Things are always changing around here so we will see what happens. For now, it's perfect. 

Yay for free art! 
Cheers!

Sharing with

The Shabby Nest

Weekend Bloggy Reading

3 comments: