Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sweet Dreams

I blogged about ordering our new bed last week but I thought I'd let you see it in it's natural habitat.



I love the way the light streams through it. It is a total plus not to be leaning against the cold window any more too. Who would have thought a headboard would have made me warmer.

Of course this opens up all sorts of issues like curtains, night stands, and flooring, but for now I'm enjoying this little upgrade.  And to illustrate just how much space we gained with the kitchen rearranging


You can see that we used to have about a foot of space between the bed and the wall. This is much better. Still tossing flooring ideas around but for now we just have to live with it (weird plug in the middle of the room and all).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment