Friday, July 12, 2013

Warning: Front Yard Disaster Area

The horrible truth? I haven't touched the front yard since we had the trees taken down last October. 



The very notion of starting is utterly overwhelming.


But it is starting to attack people who are trying to visit so I'm just going to have to suck it up and start working.


The main reason it has taken so long (besides the fact that I hate yard work) is that we didn't have the funds to landscape last November. That, and I told myself it is best to plant in the fall, which is totally true right?

 Well, fall is approaching and If I want to get any planting done I need to clear this up.

I've decided for my own sanity (and wallet) to only do as much yard work as can fill our 96 gallon yard waste bin a week. So, probably a slow process but at least it is a start.  Thankfully the laurel hedge hides most of this from the street so I don't feel quite so bad about being "that neighbor".

I'll let you know how it goes.

Please tell me I am not the only one who dreads yard work.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment