Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A New Light

Our cabinet building did not go as planed this weekend. What happened? Let's just say I got Hangry.

HANGRY PILLOW decorative pillow hangry pillow Hunger and anger equals HANGRY eco friendly organic cotton cushion cover, pillow, 16", 41cms
via 


We did get one little kitchen project done. Say goodbye to that hideous boob light above the sink.

Before


After


I found this great pendant at our ReStore. It was too brassy to match with the other lights in the kitchen so it got a quick coat of ORB and we hung her up. I know, still no styled shelves. I'm waiting for paint before revealing the final look. More to come!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. ugh. We have two "boob" lights in our apartment. makes me go insane. Can't wait until I can choose what goes in our home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an abundance of boob lights over here too. Blech. Your pendant looks fantastic! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete