Friday, May 25, 2012

Cleaning Up Again

Sometimes it feels like I am constantly cleaning up. I guess that is just part of the renovation process. The kitchen is feeling more put together but the bedroom... not so much.


It's a good thing I've got the day off. My in-laws are coming next week so I've got no excuse to ignore it any longer. Nothing like company to spur on a project right?

On a happier note I finish my Couch to 5K training today and I am feeling great! So great Daniel, my mother, my friend Deanna and I are signed up for a half marathon in October. Yikes! Gotta find a new training plan to get ready for that one. Anyone out there finish a half marathon? How did you train? This will be my first.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I went on a crazy cleaning spree yesterday, though yours is definitely a lot more than mine was! And congrats on completing C25k! I'm kind of stuck on Week 5 lol. I don't know about a half marathon, but there is a C210k as well!

    ReplyDelete