Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Check, Check, Check

I'm working through my TBC list so here are a few more items I can cross off.

We have light!


And even better, we have a functional Rain Barrel.




I used this inspiration for the design.


After I built my base I gave my barrel a fresh coat of paint and topped it off with some rocks and succulent planter (this was too cute not to copy).  After sitting there for a year it probably took me an hour to put together including building the base and attaching the plumbing. Of course that means there is absolutely no rain on the horizon but that's just how it goes right? 

I love checking things off don't you? 

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I bet every one of them makes you just a little bit happier. Love the rain barrel. Fantastice design. I've never seen one so pretty.

    ReplyDelete