Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blogging Station

Blogging tends to get difficult if your computer gets relocated. And then not plugged in...


Why yes, that is my dining room table in the living room.

 So many things are in half states around here that I haven't had much time to get anything written down or photographed (funny how that tends to take more time than some projects isn't it?) but I should have some progress for you on some front this week.

I did have a great weekend though! Young House Love was on the West Coast for their book signing so I went major stalker on them and went to both their Tacoma and Portland talks. Yes, I am that person. I also tore up the carpet in the guest bedroom. You'll get a reveal on that later but let's just say, it wasn't the best news ever. That's why we have Plan B right?

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Well yay for Plan B! You can do it whatever the plans ends up being. Glad you had a good weekend and I can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete