Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Craigslist Score

Somehow Craigslist always slips my mind when I start shopping for non furniture items. But, we've been doing a lot of purging lately and making a little money Craigslisting some items that have been collecting dust in the extra room downstairs so I thought hey, why not see what I can find.

How about this fine looking thing.


Remarkably similar to this $120 one, mine was only $30! Even better is that someone took our old medicine cabinet for $75 which means I'm ahead on this deal! It is always nice when things end up being cheaper than you expect (especially since the framing is turning out to be a bigger part of the project than we originally expected).

Do you use Craigslist often? I love good deals but sometimes I am nervous to handle things on my own.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment