Monday, July 30, 2012

So Close I can Taste It...

I wish I had a big reveal but man does everything take 10X longer than you expect! Though, since I am going off this to do list, I may have bitten off more than I can chew in one weekend.


I did manage to check off a few items. We officially set a date for our appraisal so we have until the 8th to finish up. Obviously the big two are the flooring and tile. I can say we made some serious progress. Here's a sneak peek. (I know things look a little yellow but that is just my lack of white balance)

I LOVE all of the color variations. This one is my favorite. If you squint and tilt your head it looks like it says California.

See it?


Well, if it was written by a 5 year old boy with limited space, but I see it.

The tiling should be done tomorrow so I should be able to show you a few more details then! Yay for progress!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment