Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey Bunch!

According to Miss Kitty's adoption papers she is 1 year old today. Can you believe that this


turned in to this?


Huge right? Look at those cute little mitten paws. She's been the best. Now that she is big enough she gets supervised outside time (which she loves) and she is very vocal about asking for it.


So in Honey's honor I thought I'd share the new art installation we put in the library.


I was playing with the camera a few months ago and snapped a few pictures of our kids to hang on the wall. I had them printed at Costco in 12x12 and popped them in to a pair of Ikea frames. Done and done. The wall looks a little bare with just the two but the plan is to fill the library with pictures salon style.

Like this

via
Maybe when the kitchen is done I'll get on that. Or maybe I'll take a nap. I've started getting trim on doors and the molding was delivered yesterday so we are still plodding along. I'd love to get the flooring started but until the tile is done I don't want to deal with it. The amount of dust tile cutting produces is insane and I have a feeling I'm going to be picky about my floors being clean for a while. We'll see how long that lasts though.

Anyone else mired in a project at the moment or are you enjoying summer?
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, happy birthday furry friend! Love the photos. They are perfection. (I was going to write purrrfection.) I should stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Love those photos and your cute furry ones.

    ReplyDelete