Friday, August 10, 2012

What's Left?

When I showed you the big kitchen reveal I mentioned a few things still had to be finished. I'm hoping by putting them out there they might get done sooner rather than later.  To be specific, I still need to:

1. Install the molding on the cabinets.


2. Paint the base boards and shoe molding

3. Hang the hood.

4. Pain the trim.

5. Stain the butcher block and shelves.

6. Put up the rest of the crown molding (and paint it)

7. Grout.

8. Organize. I'm still working out how the flow of the kitchen will work.

So there you have it. Just a few little things that need to be done. I think I need unfinished projects anonymous. Hi, my name is Emily and I still haven't finished my kitchen.

Am I planning on working on any of this this weekend? Nope. I'm off to participate in the most time honored of summer traditions- the road trip.   My cousin Ari is getting married and we are headed to Minnesota to participate. So on that note, I bid you adieu. I'll be back in a few weeks with more updates and what's next on the agenda for house projects.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just so in love with your backsplash and coutertops! They look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete