Thursday, February 28, 2013

Phase One: Complete!

On Monday I shared with you our plans for getting the Downstairs bathroom/ laundry room renovated. I am happy to say, phase one went off without a hitch. Want to see some super boring progress pictures? (Furnaces aren't that sexy).



To truly illustrate the change, here's the new view from the side.


You can see we managed to get about two feet of space we can incorporate in to the bathroom which is just the right size for a door.


A little something like this. Well, almost. The contractor comes Tuesday to demo the existing wall and frame out the new wall and door. Which is great, because I'm almost done making over my closet and I'll need a new project. More on that to come. Let's just say I'm loving the new changes!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment