Thursday, May 26, 2011

Inspiration Board: Bathroom Oaisis


1. I saved this picture way back because I love the twist on board and batten. You can get the screening panels here. I want to do a bright turquoise like this but just under the paneling so it isn't overwhelming.
2. Love! It's light and airy and totally fabulous!
3. Shower curtains from here. Not to bright or floral, just right.
4. I wanted to make the bathroom remind me of our honeymoon in the Caribbean. We dove for conch and spent hours staring at the water. It was great!
5. Tiebacks for my shower curtain, to make it feel more luxurious.

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to find the perfect shower curtain for months now! Please help! Everything Ive found has been too girly for ben. :) Any good sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was liking a lot of the Feildcrest ones at Target but if you have a HomeGoods Store near you check it out (our nearest is OR) or I like these (http://www.westelm.com/products/gerbera-shower-curtain-b613/?pkey=cshower-curtains) at West Elm. The geometric flowers seem more masculine but they are still flowers. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete