Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Closet Makeover Before and After

I know I am not the only one who has this problem


Apparently no one had the need to keep things in 1902 so storage was not an issue, but it is a BIG issue in this house. This closet however was getting out of hand. It had gotten to the point where I was just shoving things in there. When you wanted to get something out? Forget about it. You had to take everything out just to find anything. Finally I bit the bullet and bought some supplies. A 30 min project turned 2 days later and I now have this

Can you believe that is the exact same amount of boxes as before? It was an easy solution. Four finished MDF boards and some brackets and we have a functional closet. What am I going to do with all that space? Oh yeah, fill it with all of the junk that is over flowing in my laundry room. It still needs some little adjustments and some labels but this was definitely $100 well spent. Closet craziness anyone? I showed you mine...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment