Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One Step Forward

You know when you get it in you to just start tearing things apart in your home? Never mind that it isn't the project you had planned to start next? Just me huh? Oh well. In any case I now have some very bald carpets. Care for a Before and After? I know you do!

Before

After


Ok, so they aren't very pretty right now but I've got big plans for these babies. Here's what is inspiring me right now.
Pinned Image
via 
via 

meredith ktichen stairs.jpg
via
I'm hoping to go bold and colorful and Daniel is even on board with the idea. I've got a few more projects to start however so who knows when we will get these stairs finished. Here's to hoping it is soon!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with those stairs. I always have stair envy when I see posts like this. I'm sure it will be fab!

    ReplyDelete