Friday, March 16, 2012

Junk in the Trunk

Junk drawer. Is there a better named household device than this? Somehow no matter how hard I try it always ends up looking like a bomb went off.

Friends, I give you exhibit A:


Sick right? It seems that we have been using this drawer to store all manner of useless items that can be better stored elsewhere. Would you believe me when I say it took a whole hour to clean this out? It did.

I used the ever popular keep, donate, trash method, though to be honest mostly it was a keep- trash method in the end. I did come away from the project with some clarity, and the desire to not let it get this bad again. Much better don't you think?

Now when I need a pen I can find one. Because that is all we really use junk drawers for right?

Hope your plans for the weekend are more thrilling than cleaning out junk drawers. We've got kitchens on the mind and some more demo to do. Fingers crossed for progress!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment