Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Year at a Glance

Remember that cute calendar I got way back in January? Let me refresh your memory.


Well, after a few months I was getting sad of saying goodbye to each month. They were just too cute. So I thought about the original idea some more and decided I had at least one more wall that could use some life.


Big blank walls are always the worst. I never know what to put on them, so this large scale art installation seemed perfect.

What do you think?



I wanted to keep it feeling fun and light so I hung each picture with a mini clothespin.


I got the wire device from Ikea. It is supposed to be for hanging curtains but it works even better for art. I could totally see this in a kids room or office. As for the current month? I whipped together this handy pinterest inspired design and had it printed on photo-poster paper.


That way I can enjoy the current month upstairs and still be able to see all of the other months in the guest room. I'm really liking March right now.


Yes my friends, I am having my cake and eating it too. Ain't it grand? We need some brightness around here. For the first day of spring things are looking a little glum. Hope you all have some better weather!
Cheers!
Linking up to

The Shabby Nest

Between Naps on the Porch

 Weekend Bloggy Reading

1 comment:

  1. Super cute art idea! I love the way you hung it as well!

    ReplyDelete