Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not a Minute too Late

Who knew finding an 16x 20 frame with an 11x14 mat would be so difficult (ok, I didn't really look very many places but my go-to's let me down). With less than a day to spare I finally got my calendar on my wall (I know, anti-climactic right?). It was totally worth the wait though.


Isn't it just pretty enough to eat frame? And each month I get a new work of art. 


Norman wasn't too impressed though.


This calendar maker comes out with a different set of pictures each year and I have always loved them. They can be a little pricey, but if you are willing to gamble I've found that most calendars tend to go on sale a few weeks after the new year. I got mine half off.  They have some super cute posters too (their small prints are on sale for 2.50 right now!)

Linnea Design

I was inspired by this pin (go figure right?) but wasn't sure I wanted another gallery wall. 

The-indigo-bunting-calendar-1

I toyed with putting it in the guest bed but then I couldn't enjoy the art. Next month's is super cute and for $14.50 I love that I now have a rotating art collection. Now I just have to refurbish that desk... 

Anyone else have a cheap source of art? I really want more original pieces in my house but with the price tags they carry it will have to be prints for now. 

3 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the cutest calendars I've ever seen! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute calendar! I love Norman napping- such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Norman doesn't know what's good for him! ;)

    ReplyDelete