Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Photo Challenge Week 4 (25-30)


Today is the last installment of the 30 day photo challenge and it was a bit of a doozy for me. I just could never get that last shot so I finished with 25-29 (see week 1, 2 ,3,4 here)

Day 25: Something pink. Honey could have been my pink, close up and black and white this week so it was hard to pick which one she would stand in for but look at that cute little pink nose!

Day 26: Close UpMy guinea pigs don't get featured much but I love the little squeaky things. 


Day 27: Far Away The peak-a-boo view we have of the sound from our front porch. So far away... 


Day 28: Flowers My beautiful Japanese Anemones I planted. 


Day 29: Black and White This one speaks for itself I think. 

I had a lot of fun doing this challenge. Thanks to Michelle at Ten June for setting it up for us! Make sure you stop by and check everyone out. 

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love your neighborhood!! It's been fun getting to see a pinch of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, just love that cute little pink nose! Just a wonderful picture all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little pink nose is beyond PRECIOUS! Great job with everything and thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete