Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kicking it- Family Style

As I mentioned yesterday, my parents came up last weekend for a rare visit. It also happened to be my father's birthday which made it even more fun.  Of course I took about a billion pictures so beware a picture heavy post is about to follow (you can see the rest of them on my Facebook page).

On Saturday we went to the Arboretum which was just exploding with fall color.



We finally even made it to the Japanese garden that is right next to the Arboretum (I always wanted to go but just never made it over). It was spectacular. Almost as amazing as Butchart Gardens (for those who know).












They had some HUGE koi too (which I love)





Check out the rings this guy was making in the water. He could have taken your hand off!

Seattle even blessed us with beautiful fall weather (cold but not rainy) so it was the perfect kind of day to explore the park.

More to come!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment