Monday, November 14, 2011

A Simple Upgrade

Hope you all had a good fall weekend. It has gotten massively cold up here (they even forecast snow later this week!) and I have been trying to get a few things done before guests arrive for the holiday. I have been doing some major work in the dining room so hopefully I'll be able to show that off later this week. But this, my friends, is all about the little things that can really make a difference.  My gallery wall is slowly getting filled out but there was one thing that was bothering me.


Do you see it? No???? Here is a closer look.


That big white light switch was just creating a big piece of empty space. It has been bugging me for months so I decided it had to go. A $.99 black switch plate later now the whole thing is much better. The switch just blends in to the gallery of black frames.


It is like it is supposed to be there, nestled in between Daniel's Grandmother's silver dollars and my pug book page print. Who knew something so small could make such a big difference? Here's to easy fixes!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment