Monday, June 20, 2011

Inspiration Board: Kitchen/ Breakfast Nook



1. I love the white cabinets with the green walls. It just looks so crisp and fresh.
2. I really want to build some banquet seating into the corner like this and DIY my own farmhouse table using the old fencing in the back yard... I think I can do it!
3. The modern feel of this light would be great for over the table. Maybe even two?
4. Paint Swatches on my walls. I'm liking the top one (Behr's Mojito) for the walls and the bottom (Behr's Wasabi Powder) for the inside of the cabinets.
5. My house inspiration colors. Perfect for pillows for the breakfast nook.

2 comments:

  1. OOooh very cool combo! I like the paint swatches you have chosen, both of them, I absolutely love colours, shades and tones. This seems so much fun! I would love a project like this, but I rent, so I don't have that sort of freedom - so I am vicariously following yours : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really want a banquet seating in my kitchen too.

    ReplyDelete