Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Upcoming Projects

Since we are off on our honeymoon and not posting (this is a scheduled post) I thought I'd give you a run down of the up coming projects that are planned for our return (and a little inspiration to help get the creative juices flowing)


  1. Re-do back yard. Right now it looks like this
Crazy right?

and I'd like it to look more like this
from here
or this

From google
2. Paint bedroom 
3. Refinish bedroom dresser. I'm loving this one

From here
4. Paint Kitchen. This is really inspiring me

from Here
5. Build banquet seating for dining nook. Something along the lines of this
from Here

That should last me pretty well through August don't you think? 

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow dresser. I'm getting in to color these days. I have to send you the picture of my sister-in-law's kitchen. It's green! VERY green! I like it a lot. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete