Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I think I can, I think I can...



The front porch is taking waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy longer than I had ever expected. Good news though it is completely gunk free!



Of course it took three trips to the hardware store to get this way but I digress. Let's all just bask in its cleanliness. (well as "clean" as possible given it is plywood)

Now I just have to find the perfect color of off white/ cream to paint it. I brought a few chips home from the store. Bust. Hopefully today the great paint dilemma will be solved and then I can get on to the fun parts of this project, namely decorating it all. (I bought this stencil and was thinking something similar for the porch. Still working out the detail color though)

Royal Design Studio

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment