Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's All Take A Shower!

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was full of visiting friends and shopping (things that I love) and just a little residual yard work. I finally got the yard seeded! Now I just have to sit back and watch it grow. Norman is upset that he can't go back there until it is established but it it shouldn't be too long. I'm trying to wrap up all the little back yard bits because my parents are coming on Friday for a visit. This means I am turning my attention to my very rarely used guest bathroom. It's in sad shape right now but I've got plans for it. These are the colors I'm working with
via Design Seeds

Isn't the wall paper in this bathroom fabulous? Too bad my bathroom is a 1/10 of the size.
via
I love the coral and mustard combo.
via
Flamingo! Coral, cream and blue.
via Art.com

I'm thinking bright and bold (since that is how the guest bed is turned out here). I love coral right now and it fits in to my house color pallet nicely. Maybe add some gold accents. It's a tiny tiny bathroom so it needs something to make it interesting. Today I'm refinishing the shower (more on that later) so we'll see what I end up with tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment