Thursday, September 15, 2011

Library Inspiration

1. I love the architectural feel of this gyroscope light fixture from Ballard Designs. I could see DIYing it with embroidery hoops over a small Ikea pendant.

2. I can't lie, I love gallery walls and this arrangement can really help an off center TV make sense in the space. The grey is also a favorite of mine.

3. Who doesn't love a nook? When I posted about the hopeful layout of our library this is the style of built ins I was imagining.

4. Love the Victorian feel with the dark seat (again Ballard Designs). The open legs will help make it seem to take up less space in the already too small room. I was thinking a nice love seat for snuggling and then a mixture of other seating for entertaining.

5. This rug is so fun and graphic I want to find somewhere in my house for it!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted a little inlaid library nook like that! I have seen multiple pinterest pins about converting a walk in closet into one! Such a neat idea and definitely on my to do list when I have my own house :)

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete