Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Light My Fire

It was finally cold enough Sunday to light our fire for the first time. Look how gorgeous our fire place is



My favorite feature (besides the fire) has to be the pokers. I bought these before we even closed on the house I loved them so much.



Aren't they creepy? I looked them up after I found them and they were going for 80$ at an auction somewhere out east. It made me feel better for paying 40$ for fire pokers for a fire we didn't even have yet.

We had a great night. Daniel drug the mattress up from the guest bed and we camped out on the floor in front of the fire all night. These are the nights that make me love my life even more. What about you? Are you ready for fall yet? Norman is.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Not ready for fall yet but if I am allowed to build a fire like that I think I will be more welcoming of fall!Very unique pokers.

    ReplyDelete